I guess I was too busy to remember to post in here about the Christmas market I was participating at last weekend. So now I can only share with you a few pictures and invite to visit me at Ideas Block – creative space & cafe in Vilnius, in case you would like to get some handmade goods as your Christmas presents. See you here!
And don’t forget to follow my Facebook page or Instagram for all the latest news!
Spring is the best time for new beginnings, therefore, it’s also a perfect time to get yourself something special, perhaps a unique handmade item. All the way till June everything at Liucija Textiles Etsy shop is on sale, so hurry up and get your favourite scarf, notebook or a pillow cover.
Order my handmade goods through Etsy and get a 50% discount. All you need to do is enter a coupon code SPRINGSALE at the checkout. Offer is valid when you buy products worth 20 € or more.
As you might have noticed, I am back in my home city Vilnius, at least for now. Since there will be quite a few Christmas markets around, I decided to use this opportunity to present my work in Lithuania for the first time. Also I will be doing a bookbinding workshop, where you will be able to create your own beautiful notebook.
And now put these dates on your calendars or follow the news on Facebook event pages:
- 13.00-19.00 on Friday, 9th of December – VDA Kalėdinis Blusturgis, at Vilnius Art Academy, Malūnų st. 5, Vilnius.
- 12.00-18.00 on Saturday, 10th of December – Žiemos mugė. Kalėdos Sapiegų parke, at Sapiegų rūmai (Sapieha Palace), L.Sapiegos st., Vilnius. Organised by Miesto Laboratorija.
- 14 – 16 of December – Commune Art Kalėdinė mugė at Pelėda, V. Mykolaičio-Putino st. 5, Vilnius. Organised by Commune Art.
- 18.00 on Wednesday 14th a notebook/bookbinding workshop. Free of charge.
- 16.00-21.00 on Thursday 15th and 13.00-21.00 Friday 16th – MARKET DAYS!
Get a unique handmade gift this Christmas! Or make one yourself! 🙂